Litho & Digital Print Finisher – (30hours)
Sherwin Rivers Ltd – Staffordshire
Salary dependent on experience
Sherwin Rivers Ltd require and experienced print finisher to work within our busy digital and litho departments. Experience in setting up and operation of guillotine, folder and stitcher are required well as other ancillary finishing equipment.
Good time keeping, attention to detail, diligence and dexterity is key and the candidate must be able to work at speed, All candidates must be fit and active to be considered for this role.
Sherwin Rivers is a family businesses specialising in Design, Digital, Large Format, Litho Print and Signage – growing steadily over the last 20 years with continued investment in the latest machinery we offer our services to a loyal customer base spread over the midlands.
- 20 Days paid holiday (inc bank holidays) increasing to 25 days after 5 years service.
- 8 Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Salary dependent on experience
- Day Shift (30 hours per week 8.30 – 4.30 Monday to Friday working days to be agreed)
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years experience of print finishing in a commercial print setting
- A thorough working knowledge of the print processes, including digital and ltho print
Key Personal Skills
- You must be self-motivated and well organised
- You must be able to work both independently and collaboratively
- You will need to integrate well into a small team
- Demonstrate use of own initiative and when necessary with minimal creative direction
- Full, Clean Driving Licence
- A forklift licence would be an advantage
- You should be a proactive team player with a positive can-do attitude
Application strictly by email only – CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Posted 1 January 2019