You have many rights regarding your personal data. These include seeing what data we hold and updating your information. Sherwin Rivers Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://sherwin-rivers.co.uk.
Our contact telephone and fax:
Tel: 01782 212024 – Fax: 01782 214661
Our contact emails addresses are
firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
The Remer Printing Works,
Waterloo Road, Cobridge,
Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 3HR.
Company Registration Number. 947289
VAT Registration. Number: 278 5513 27
MANAGING DIRECTOR: S. A. Stanley
DIRECTOR: A. R. A. Stanley
This document was last updated on 25th October 2018.
Personal identification information
We collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, fill out a form, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, or agree as appropriate to;
- First and Last Name and Company Name
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. This usage data may be processed – for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and our services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests – monitoring and improving our website and/or services.
Users may visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities or functions.
You have many rights regarding your personal data. These include seeing what data we hold and updating your information:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Sherwin Rivers Ltd processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal Sherwin Rivers Ltd processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to Sherwin Rivers Ltd processing your personal data and sensitive personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting the Sherwin Rivers Limited Data Controller by email as given.
What Are Cookies
Users can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on the chosen browser (see in browser help bar). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and most other websites that users visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in disabling certain functionality and features of our site. It is therefore recommended that users do not disable cookies.
Cookies on this site
When users submit data to through a form; contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
We also use social media buttons and plugins on our site that allow users to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + and Instagram will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
How we use collected information
Sherwin Rivers Limited may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To improve our site – We may use feedback users provide to improve our products and services.
To process payments – We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To send emails – We may use the email address to send user information and updates relating to an order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
Sherwin Rivers Ltd adopts appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sharing your personal information
Sherwin Rivers Ltd does not sell, trade, or rent user’s personal identification information to others.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signal your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.